Teaching for Transformation is a journey.
For administrators—a leadership journey into the promise of your school’s mission and vision.
For teachers—a professional growth journey that empowers you to design learning experiences that invite both you and your students to play your roles in God’s story.
For students—a learning journey into engagement that shapes your identity both as a learner and as a disciple of Jesus.
For parents—a faith-filled journey towards your deep hope for your children.
For the entire school community—a journey to play your part in God’s loving story.
We, the TfT staff, are excited to partner with you and your school community on this journey of transformation.
Specifically, Teaching for Transformation offers the following services:
- Full Day professional development training—remote and on site
- Fully Developed Professional Development Module Packets
- Leadership coaching and support
- Graduate Level courses through Dordt University
- School visits to provide to feedback on TfT implementation
- Instructional Coaching training and support
- Access to Practicing Faith surveys
- Facilitated, virtual grade/subject level teacher workshops
- Conference Keynotes and workshops
We are passionate about and skilled at walking with school leadership and teachers—equipping them with the framework, the process, and the core practices needed to undertake this journey that will forever shape individuals and the entire school community.