Instructional Coaching Intensive: November 17-18, 2022
We are excited to continue to provide training and support to TfT schools around the growing practice of Instructional Coaching. In many of our TfT schools, Instructional Coaching has become a vital support tool for the ongoing development/growth of teaching/learning practices within the TfT classroom.
Our Deep Hope is to grow in confidence, competence, and commitment as instructional coaches that empower others to play their parts in God’s Story.
The learning targets that will guide our time are:
- I can increase my competence by exploring resources and tools for instructional coaching.
- I can nurture my confidence by adapting, (re)designing, and rehearsing instructional coaching practices.
- I can grow in my commitment to lead as an instructional coach through the challenges and opportunities of school-wide change.
Over the course of this two day intensive, we will offer two tracks for professional development:
- Level 100: For those who are new to Instructional Coaching.
- Level 200: For those who have previously attended a TfT Instructional Coaching Intensive (in person or virtual) and wish to deepen their skillset.
- Level 300: For those who have completed the first levels and want to deepen the coaching culture at their school.
Price: Cost is determined by the number of registrants per school: $399/first person, $299/second person, $249/person for third person and everyone after. Price includes refreshments/lunch.
Registration deadline: October 7, 2022